Classrooms that are participating in the Global Fertilizer Day Student Career Webinar, on October 13, are looking for Career Connection Kit sponsorships. Here’s your chance to sponsor a fun way to connect middle and high school students to a fertilizer career!
Each classroom kit sponsored will include two breakout boxes and a coordinating fertilizer career lesson to coordinate. Never heard of classroom breakout boxes? Well—in short, they are like an escape room built into a box. Students use critical thinking to solve puzzles, clues and questions in order to “break” open their box as a group. The career lesson we are providing with it, written by a high school teacher, will allow students to explore various careers within the fertilizer industry.
“Unlock Engagement! When students are engaged, they are learning, thinking critically and making meaningful connections.—breakout.edu”
- Sponsorship: $550 per kit (includes two boxes and the lesson)
- Fully tax deductible
- Commitment Deadline: October 8, 2021
- No limit to the amount of kits you sponsor
- Choose to support schools in your local community or be paired with schools where the need is greatest.
- Nutrients for Life handles all of the details