- March 15-17 National Science Teachers Association, Atlanta, GA
- June 10-12 4R Nutrient Summit, Des Moines, IA
- June 26-29 National Ag in the Classroom Meeting, Portland, ME
- October 31-November 3 CAST Summit, Fort Worth, TX
- November 27-29 Agricultural Retailer Association, Boca Raton, FL
As an organization that makes teaching about soil nutrients as easy as possible, we are excited to provide a new resource: Interactive Lesson Plans! Interactive Lesson plans are ready-to-go slide decks that correspond to the Foundation’s Nourishing the Planet in the 21st Century curriculum. Available via download, the Interactive Lessons provide enriching visuals and interactive opportunities for students to gain a deep understanding of soil and crop nutrients. Take a look...
February 29, 2016
Harvest here in Northwest Iowa will wrap up soon. Lush green fields have been replaced with brown stubble. I enjoy watching the combines roll over the fields and grain dust fill the air. I often pause and reflect that harvest, whether it in a field or a garden, is the result of hard work and yields food for all of us.
October 27, 2015